Building "LE BAS COTEAU" 1926 Fully near Martigny
Along the canal road at a place called "LE PONT", in La Forêt / Fully.
End of works September 1992.
All the premises are organized around 2 distinct stairwells, one of which has an elevator.
The activities are organized as follows:
Access to shops on the part bordering the municipal road and parking spaces.
Access to the apartments by 2 independent entrances from the commercial part (east and west).
Relaxation area in the northwest part of the plot.
Commercial activities on the main side of the municipal road with direct access - rear wing including all secondary activities related to housing, such as technical service areas - cellars - garages as well as all access to upper levels.
Zone reserved for housing.